The value of a business is based on the expertise of its employees and the manner in which they relate to clients and the triple bottom
line of sustainability. Rory Allardice Environmental offers training in a number of environmentally-related fields, such as infrastructure
management, project and management planning and the intricacies of landscape management. Maintenance and maintenance
schedules guide managers in preserving a high standard of visitor and management facilities, saving money and reflecting business
efficiency. Rory Allardice Environmental will assist you in identifying the skills you require in your business to reach your vision.
Training subjects offered by Rory Allardice Environmental:
- Natural landscape Management Planning
- Project Planning
- Infrastructure Management
- Erosion Control
- Road Maintenance
- Vegetation Management
- Vegetation Monitoring
- Wildlife Monitoring
Everyone needs a mentor. Mentoring is a relationship between two people, a mentor and a mentee, in order for the mentor to guide
and coach the mentee to achieve greater success in their work and business life. The mentor's role is to assist the mentee to identify,
define, develop and achieve their full career or business potential. The mentee's role is to actively work with their mentor and be open
to learning and evolving under the guidance of their mentor.
The mentor is the most important factor in a person's career leading to long-term success!
As mentors Rory Allardice Environmental will:
1. Give the mentee perspective based on their experience;
2. Help the mentee think outside the box at situations and look at them in new ways;
3. Help the mentee define and reach long-term goals along their career path;
4. Assist the mentee to achieve accountability and responsibility;
5. Be a trusted colleague in the life of the mentee;
6. Promote the mentee's positive attributes and help them deal with weaknesses, congratulate them on personal victories and help
them work through the failures;
7. Help expand their network of contacts and business acquaintances;
8. Open doors within and outside the company;
9. Be a strong inspiration;
10. Ensure the mentee remains focused and works more efficiently with a clearer view of what he or she is trying to achieve.
For Rory Allardice Environmental, a successful mentor must strike a balance between advising (based on his or her experience and
judgment), guiding (based on discussed options) and coaching in a non-directive way (through questioning and challenging). That
does not mean imposing ideas on the mentee. Instead, a successful mentor will be non-judgmental either about things that the mentee
has done or things that the mentee aims to achieve.
PHONE +27 (0) 82 929 9904
T +27 (0) 82 929 9904
F +27 (0) 86 541 1682
© 2012 - 2016 www.raenvironmental.co.za
"My mission is to promote biodiversity conservation and
sustainable systems which will in turn ensure the
well-being of mankind."
Assessor & Workplace Development Facilitator THETA accredited.
Recent: "Greening the Collage". Industrial "greening", solar
panels, heat pumps, sewerage systems, clean water filters etc.
together with the equatorial forest surrounding the Nyungwe
National Park ... read more